Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed
Created By Kelfistan. Powered by Blogger.

What the hell happened to me.

Well, if anyone out there (probably no one...this is stupid, I'm talking to nobody) has been wondering where the F*** I was for the past 1 and half months, then you must know that I need to  work hard outside of the internet. To be honest, I was laboring away on massive amounts of school work. Yeah...so what can I do now. I'm already LIGHT YEARS away from ever catching up on the shows I blogged (haven't even finished most of them). Plus, there is no telling how much time I have that is measurable for me to keep a good balance between blogging and real stuff, so in that case....project: Anime blogging ...failed. Yeah... I really can't go on. Not only has it been a long time, but I can't even get into the mood  of blogging anymore. The kind of style I blogged was okay for doing about 1-2 hours of work on an episode, but still, that is too much time spent. If I have possible ideas, then just pray one day you'll see another blog post. In the meantime though, nothing is stopping me on watching the amount of shows I wanted to watch (I had to stop watching a  few shows in order to keep the ones I was blogging). I think I am watching only like...5 or so, and hope to pick up more. However, I don`t plan on blogging any of them. Finally, if I do ever plan to blog again. I am going to blog 3 max, and the ones I most enjoy watching week after week as well.

Well see you all... have fun watching anime, and goodbye...may I blog again... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment