Motto To Love-Ru - Episode 03

Once again, more Kotegawa. I swell if they do not make a fully complete ending with her. I will force Jump to serialize To Love-Ru

Summary: No, I am not doing that again!
Basic Summary:
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Episode 1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Rito: “Hmm.., what are these glasses for?”
Mikan: “Hello Rito”
Rito: “HOLY $%^&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Episode 2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Narrator (Kelf): Kotegawa is sick. Therefore, someone needs to hand her work papers for her at home. Of course, the person has to be Rito.
Kotegawa’s brother: “Hello, why do you not come in and hand Kotegawa’s sheets for her?”
Rito: “Umm... Okay, *Opens Kotegawa’s door* Hey, Kotegawa I---- *Walks in while she is changing*”
Rito: “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I only wanted to deliver your homework”
Kotegawa: *blushes*
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Episode 3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Saruyama Kenichi: I love this hot girl that was a tomboy
Rito: “Hmmm... Wait a second. I think I know whom you are talking about
Lala: “I can make a date happen for you!”
Rito: “Wait... WHAT!!!!!!”
Lala: It will be fine Rito. I will just zap you with my girl laser.
Narrator (Kelf): After Saruyama and Riko finish watching the first movie. They meet Kotegawa.
Kotegawa: Hey wait... who is that...........................Never mind! Just don`t do anything funny! *blushes*
Mikan: “Hey is’nt that Rito! What is she (He) doing in the form again!?”
Yami: “I feel sorry for him”

Impressions: The overall episode was once a good clash in the manga. The first chapter was awesome. Once again, Kotegawa is such a likable character. The way she treats Rito is just so captivating. At the end, she hints some of her thoughts if they were to continue. I hope they keep up with that!

Episode 2 was with the infamous glasses chapter. Although, it was actually less enjoyable as it was in the manga, particularly because the manga showed some good close up shots. The angles used were not very interesting in the anime, as they just let the lushes colour and actually sounds do all the work, but still it was great to have it finally come. Now I just have one more they will and SHOULD animate.

Episode 3 was decent. Not only is Riko ridiculously hot, but she (he) also comes with her own seiyu. I wish they use the voice though, because it sounded nice. She is definitely a great “Trap” is what people say. The only bad thing is Saruyama`s stupid presentation of a date. He goes on a movie date streak and buys the cheapest Hamburger for her. I do not know how to capture a Tomboy, but I would certainly dump him for perverted thoughts.

P.S: The part with Kotegawa looking at Riko was pretty funny. I don’t know why, but I feel it could also once again hint at something.

Comments