Initial Impressions: Fall Season

Hello Everybody,

Yes, its not the time of day, but earlier!
Note* These anime listings and comments are based on my knowledge of information and promos, Not upon watching the first episodes (My final listings will be called on by the first episode of each anime) .

Note* The time constraint of me blogging a fixed amount of shows daily is unknown to me (I just started blogging!) Even though I say I'll watch the anime, doesn't mean I'll be blogging it.

This is rather abrupt, but the anime fall season is I believe the best season in the year (Spring, Summer, Winter are the others). What other season will I want to start my blog!

Anime that I will watch in the upcoming season:  (Chance I'll watch) First impression comments


1. To Aru Majutsu no Index II<------------------->(100%) I am so gonna watch it, big fan of last season


2. Sora no Otoshimono f (Forte)<----------------->(100%) Gonna see because of big blonde, shes quirky! (And watched last season)


3. Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt<------------->(50%) MAYBE, its gainax...but thats it


4. MM!<------------------------------------------>(100%)   YES, masochist, dominatrix, childhood friend, incest. (I'm not infatuated with Fan service but Fukuyama Jun!)



5. Bakuman.<------------------------------------->(70%) Might be okay hopefully anime is better than manga

6. Tegami Bachi REVERSE<------------------------->(90) Sequel! Fukuyam Jun is elite nuff said (and Ringo!)

7. Hakuouki Hekketsuroku<------------------------>(30%) giving off bishounen vibe, but Divine (Random Curiosity) says it good,

8. STAR DRIVER Kagayaki no Takuto<--------------->(80%) Pretty sick, love the double Gothic two time looks

9. Shinrei Tantei Yakumo<------------------------>(70%) Its either good or not
(image copied from Random Curiosity)

10. Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai<-->(100%) YES, love tsundere, and its incest eroge so YES

11. Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls<----------------->(90%) Hot ass battle chicks, PLUS KUGIMIYA RIE!!!!!!!!!!!! (YES, big fan of Rie The queen of Tsundere)

12. Yosuga no Sora<------------------------------->(100%) YES, because of good experiences with game adapts (CLANNAD), + INCEST (Okay, no I'm just kidding)

13. Otome Youkai Zakuro<-------------------------->(80%) MAYBE, promo looks good, don't like setting and era though

14 Shinryaku! Ika Musume<------------------------>(80%) It has that special charm to it that makes me like it

15. Motto To LOVE-R<------------------------------>(90%) Like to see what the anime ending is (just interested)

16. Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai<--------------------->(90%) YES only problem NO FUKUYAMA JUN damn it man !~!!!!!

17. Tantei Opera milky holme<--------------------->(50%) J.C Staff is the only thing that's keeping it good

18. Togainu no Ch<-------------------------------->(20%) Giving off bishounen vibes + I don't like the action

19. Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru<----------------->(80%) Gives off WORKING!! vibe, and School Rumble checking it out

20. FORTUNE ARTERIAL Akai Yakusoku<--------------->(90%) Artwork looks fantastic, plus its my kind of ally of shows

21. Kuragehime<----------------------------------->(70%) Promo misleads, but I'll give it a try


These following images are from My Anime List (except one from Random Curiosity)

That's all for now. My final decisions of blogging are for the near end of October 2010. After I watch all these shows first!

Comments